The results of the November-December semester examination have been released by Anna University. Candidates who have applied for this examination can check the results by visiting the website of the department. However, Anna university results direct download link available on this page.
Anna University had postponed the Theory Examination for January 2020, which was earlier to be held in December 2019. The rescheduled examination was conducted from 2 to 10 January 2020, it was conducted at various centers in the state.
Anna University has released the results of the first (1st), 3rd (3rd), 5th (5th) and 7th (7th) semester examination of UG and PG on its official website. The university has released the results on 29 January 2020. Candidates taking the exam can check their results by visiting Anna University’s official website www.annauniv.edu.
About 4,79,000 students took part in these semester exams. With the help of their registration number or roll number and password, candidates can check their results on the official website of Anna University.
The University has released the result of JIN programs, in which BE / B.Tech / B.Arch / MBA / MCA / ME / M.Tech / M.Arch / B.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc Are included. Candidates who want to see their answer copy can apply for photocopy of it by 4 February 2020.
How To Check Anna University Results Online
- Visit the official website of Anna University annauniv.edu.
- Click on the link given on the homepage Anna University Results 2019 Nov – Dec Exam.
- A new page in the results section will open.
- Select your program or course, the result of which you want to see.
- Fill your exam registration number and other details.
- Anna University result will come to the screen.
- Download it and print it out.