Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Status 2019-2020:- Many boys and girls are unable to pursue higher education despite their desire in Bihar state. Due to lack of money, many students’ leave their studies after 12th class.
To fight with this situation the govt of Bihar has started Bihar student credit card scheme (BSCCS). The scheme was launched on 02-10-2016 by the chief minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar.
- Summary of Bihar Student Credit card Scheme
- Bihar Students Credit Card Loan
- Documents For Online Apply
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Objectives
- Bihar Student Credit Card Status 2019-2020
- How To Apply For BSCCS Yojana?
- Bihar Student Credit Card College List 2019-2020
- Student Credit Card FAQs
Summary of Bihar Student Credit card Scheme
|Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana|
|Name of Scheme||Student Credit Card Scheme|
|State Name||Bihar, India|
|How to apply||Apply Online|
The state government has set up the Education Finance Corporation to implement the BSCCS scheme/Yojana. Under this scheme interest, poor students can get from the bank for further studies. Only the students who have passed class 12 exam can avail the benefit of this scheme.
Bihar Students Credit Card Loan
Students can get a loan of up to 4 lakh rupees from the bank. The state government has tied up with more than a dozen banks for this for Bihar student credit card scheme. The guarantor of the 4 lakh rupee load is Bihar govt.
The Bihar student credit card scheme is also awesome because students can apply through the app or official portal. They do not need to go to the bank branches many times.
Many documents are necessary to avail the benefits of Bihar student credit card scheme. So if you want to apply for this scheme then you should keep these documents ready.
Documents For Online Apply
- Proof of admission
- Approved course structure
- Fee Schedule
- Last year’s income certificate By RTPS
- Last two year’s income tax return
- Last 6 months Bank Statement
- Proof of Residence (/ Voter ID/ID/ Passport Driving License)
- Tax Receipt
- Aadhar Card & Copy of Pan Card of applicant and co-applicant
- 10th10th and 12th Certificate and Marksheet
- Copies of letter conferring Scholarship
- 2 Photographs of Student/ Parents / Guarantor
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Objectives
The state government wants to fulfil many objectives through the BSCCS scheme.
The govt wants to improve the literacy figure in terms of higher education in the state. A large proportion of the students in the state drop out after 10th-12th class.
Bihar govt also wants to promote the talent present in the state. The goal is to bring students from all over the state under this scheme by the year 2021.
The student does not have to go round the bank for the loan. The loan process will compleat for this scheme within a month.
Bihar Student Credit Card Status 2019-2020
All applicants who have successfully applied for the scheme can also check their application status on the official portal. However, on the page, you will get a direct link to check the BSCCS status for the year 2019-2020.
Bihar Student Credit Card Status Kaise Check Kare?
- First of all, you have to visit BSCCS portal which is www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
- Above all, Application status link is available.
- Click on the link, Afterwards select either registration number or Aadhar number.
- Now enter your certificate date of birth together with captcha code.
- Bihar student credit card status will visible after successful login.
- If you enter wrong details then the status will not appear.
How To Apply For BSCCS Yojana?
- Interested Applicants have to visit @ www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on new registration on the right side of the home page.
- Enter your Name, Mobile Number and Email ID & captcha code.
- An OTP will be sent on the mobile or email Id.
- Enter the OTP and clicks on the submit button.
- Afterwards, you have to create a login username & password.
- With this login details, Applicants can enter registration form.
- Enter your Personal Information, Financial/Income information along with future study details.
- After online apply take a print out of your registration form.
Bihar Student Credit Card College List 2019-2020
Dear students college list information is not available on this page. But
www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in you can get information about the college list. In this case, you have to contact the scheme’s officers.
www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in is the official website of Bihar students credit card scheme. By visiting this site you can check application status, online apply for the credit card scheme. This portal also provides guidelines, helpline number, interest rate, college list & course list information. Besides these things, you can write grievance & feedback on this website.
Student Credit Card FAQs
What is the Registration and District Counseling Center?
All applicants who submit their application online under the system are required to verify their original documents at the Registration and District Council to be able to use the system. After reviewing the documents and accepting the agents, the applicants can use the system.
What are the schemes under “Economic solution, the force for youth”?
Under “Economic Solution, Strength for Young People”, three schemes are proposed: – Chief Minister’s Support Grant, Student Credit Card, Bihar Program for Young Qualifiers.
How to request the use of the scheme?
To benefit from the system in advance, the applicant must complete an online application form. To apply online, log on to the website “Economic Solution, Strength in Youth” http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in. First, the applicant will register on the homepage of the website by accessing the registry of new applications. After registration, the applicant will receive a one-time password (OTP) via SMS and email, allowing them to process more requests. After verifying the OTP, candidates can complete the application process using their user ID and password and can choose a scheme based on their needs. Before submitting the application online, it is necessary for the applicant to have their e-mail ID and mobile number.
Can an applicant use multiple systems?
No, applicants can only use one plan. However, it is mandatory that SHA recipients receive KYP training.
If a candidate has passed the twelfth examination of a state other than Bihar, can he have recourse to any program within the framework of “Economic solution, compelling the youth”?
In order to benefit from this scheme, it is necessary that the applicant has passed 12 of the Bihar educational institutions.
Which documents must be uploaded online while completing the online application?
Do not download any documents by completing the online application.
Is there a limit time to apply?
Candidates may submit an application at any time, taking into account qualifications and conditions.
Where can I get information about the application process?
Application Information Website “Economic Solution, Strength for Youth” http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in and Toll-free number of the Facilitation Center. You can get it by speaking at 18003456444.