Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDUH) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill the Junior Residents posts. Under DDUH recruitment 2020, 117 new posts will recruit. According to the notification, These posts will be filled on a one-year contract basis.
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for these posts by post. The last date for acceptance of applications is 13 March 2020. All the benefits related to the reservation will be given as per rules. Other important information related to the vacancies, qualifications and application process are as follows:
- Post Name – Junior Residents
- Qualification- Applicants must have an MBBS degree from recognized institute/institute.
- 360 rupees for all candidates of general category and other states.
- Rs 120 for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Himachal Pradesh.
- You can pay the application fee through online credit card/debit card or net banking through e-payment gateway.
- First login to the website (www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in). The latest notification option has been given on the homepage. Click on it.
- On doing this a new webpage will open. Advt here. Click on the link 36-1 / 2020 (New).
- Now another new webpage will open. Here a PDF option will appear next to the above advertisement title. Click on it.
- As soon as this is done, a detailed advertisement related to the vacancies will open on your computer screen.
- Read this advertisement well and check your eligibility according to the posts. Now come to the homepage, click on Apply Online option on the right here.
- On the opening page, brief information related to the applied post is given.