Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) is receiving online application form for 536 various posts. Interested candidates can apply online from 07 January 2020. The last date of online registration is 06 February 2020. Therefore register yourself at the official website of DSSSB recruitment 2020 site.
Aspirants can apply for Store Keeper, Section Officer (Horticulture), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Veterinary Livestock Inspector, Investigator, Stenographer (English), Office Superintendent, Pharmacist and another post. Applicants should choose their preference carefully at the time of online apply. Otherwise, they can miss the golden opportunity to get this job.
The General and OBC category aspirants have to pay Rs. 100 as exam fee. While for female & SC-ST applicants exam fee is not applicable. The exam fee can pay through internet banking, Debit & credit card. Offline payment has been prohibited by the recruiting board.
How To Apply For DSSSB 536 Post?
- To apply online for DSSSC is tricky Because when you land on the Dsssbonline.nic.in official site. You will see an error. But don’t panic click on process safely button.
- If you are a new candidate then you have to register yourself at the portal.
- After registration, you will get the online application form.
- Enter your personal details like Name. Father & mother name along with education details.
- After filling the form all applicants should take a print out of the form for download Admit card and result.