The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) today released the scorecard of the Probationary Officer / Management Trainee (PO / MT) examination on its official website. The aspirants who have participated in the IBPS PO / MT Exam Mains can now check their scorecard. Candidates can visit www.ibps.in before 31 March 2020 to view IBPS PO result or scorecard.
Those aspirants who have been shortlisted in the IBPS Mains Exam will have to appear in the interview. The next round of exams will be conducted in association with recruitment related institutions and the nodal bank of each state. Full details in this regard will be released soon on the official website of IBPS.
How To Check IBPS Score Card
- Go to the official website ibps.in.
- Click on the link “View scorecard for PO / MT main examination” given on the home page here.
- Now a new page will appear on your display screen.
- Login with the information related to registration number etc. and submit.
- IBPS PO scorecard will be in front of you. You can download it and print it out as per your future needs.