Applications are invited for Macquarie University Indian Partner Arts Scholarship for the year 2020. The Indian Partner Arts Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for Indian students from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata, The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.
|Macquarie University Indian Partner Arts Scholarship|
|Name of scholarship||Macquarie University Indian Partner Arts Scholarship|
|Last date to apply – Session 1||11-Dec-19|
|Last date to apply – Session 2||9-Jun-20|
|More details Link||Get More Details|
The Award provides 50% of the total tuition fee for eligible students to study any postgraduate coursework degree in the Faculty of Arts at Macquarie University, including the dual masters.
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate program or be a recent graduate from:
- St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
- The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020.
Kindly contact the University for application fee details.
How to apply-
Please contact the International Office at your institute to nominate you for this scholarship or email email@example.com for more information.
|For degree programs commencing in:||Session 1 2020 (Feb): 20 Dec 2019|
(apply by 11 Dec 2019)Session 2 2020 (July): 19 Jun 2020
(apply by 9 Jun 2020)
For further details, please check-
- Enrol and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.