National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is receiving an online application for Grade A Assistant Manager. Those who want to get this job can apply online from 15 January 2020 to 03 February 2020. For NABARD recruitment 2020 online application activated link available on this page.
Interested General/OBC/EWS candidates have to Rs.800 as exam fee. However SC-ST aspirants have to only pay Rs.150. The online registration form is available on Nabard.org. The exam date is not confirmed yet. Whenever Nabard.org will release exam date we will notify on this page.
The online application form is starting for 154 Post. The post name is Agriculture Engineering, Information Technology, General etc. At the time online registration candidates can choose their job reference.
Nabard recruitment salary and job location will notify soon on this page. Therefore all candidates should visit this page for updates daily.
AGE (as on 01-01-2020) The applicant must be between 25 and 40 years (no relaxation for any category) of age as on 01 January 2020, i.e., the applicant must have been born not earlier than 02 January 1980 and not later than 01 January 1995.
How To Apply For The Post At www.Nabard.org
Qualified aspirants can apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other way to online applies for the post. The form will fill only in the English language.
- Firstly visit the official website i.e Nabard.org.
- Above all on the right side of the home page Career Notice option.
- Click on the option, Afterwards click on Continue button.
- Then you will see “the Advertisement” together with Link for online application.
- Click on Link for online application, then online application form will visible on your screen.
- The link will redirect to https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nabapssjan19/ where aspirants can register online.
- Hence aspirants can click on Nabarad Recruitment 2020 Online Form Direct link to online apply.