Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is receiving online applications to fill the posts of Executive Trainee. The time PGCIL is going to recruit 25 posts of the executive trainee. Interested candidates can visit powergridindia.com before 06 April 2020 and apply online for the posts.
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for these posts. The last date to apply is 06 April 2020. More information related to the vacancies, qualifications and applications are as follows:
Post Name & Details
Executive Trainee (Finance) Post: 25 (Unreserved: 10)
Those who are going to online apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee post should CA / ICWA pass degree from a recognized institute.
Age limit (above two posts): Maximum 28 years. OBC candidates will be given a relaxation of three years in the age limit and there is a relaxation of five years in the age limit for SC / ST candidates.
Pay Scale: will be given according to the posts.
Selection Process: The selection of qualified candidates will be done on the basis of written examination, group discussion and marks obtained in the interview.
Application fee :
Rs 500 for General / OBC candidates.
Fee can be paid by online debit/credit card or net banking.
No fee is payable for SC / ST and differently-abled candidates.
How To Apply Online
- Interested candidates have to log in on the Institute website (http://www.powergridindia.com/).
- When the homepage opens, click on the Carriers option. This will open a new webpage.
- The title Job Opportunities will appear on this page.
- Click on the Read More link below this title.
- A new webpage will open as you do so. In this recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee (Finance) – Advt. No. CC / 03/2020 dated 07.03.2020 link will appear to click on it.
- After this, click on the detailed advertisement (555 KB) PDF given on the web page.
- By doing this detailed advertisement related to vacancies will open. Read it well and check your eligibility according to the posts.
- Now come back to the same webpage, in which click here to login and click here to apply links are given.
- Now complete the online application process as per the guidelines given in the advertisement.
- Finally, take out a printout of the submitted application form and keep it safe with you.