The Radboud Scholarship Programme gives the opportunity to a select number of students to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University(Netherlands). This year also eligible and interested students can apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme 01 March 2020.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is highly particular and is only designed for talented learners who have achieved excellent study results and are highly motivated to seek a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The applications have been opened for the year 2020-2021.
Benefit Of Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Radboud Scholarship Programme will be used to decrease selected students tuition fee to € 2,143 and pays for costs for insurance and visa.
- The Radboud Scholarship also includes expenses such as those for the residence permit, health insurance, visa and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands.
- The Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not cover living costs.
- In the case of a 2 year program students need to have passed all courses in the first year.
Www.ru.nl is the official portal of Radboud university. On the official portal, all type of information is available. If anyone wants a scholarship from Radboud university then they can check information on the www.ru.nl. However, all useful information regarding Radboud Scholarship Programme has been shared on this page.
How To Apply For Radboud Scholarship Programme 2020
Application fee information can check on the official website of Radboud Scholarship Programme. The online application for a scholarship and for the admission is fully combined, there is no separate online form procedure for the Radboud Scholarship Programme.
- Students can apply for a Radboud Scholarship Programme by visiting the official website.
- Afterwards, find application for scholarship in the OSIRIS Application system.
- Then upload information and documents for the scholarship.