RTPS Service Plus is now available in Bihar. People can now track Application Status using the website Service Online Bihar Gov. Service Plus is a Joint initiative of Govt of Center and Bihar. Its objective is to provide public services. Their motive is also to ensure the fastest service.
RTPS Service Plus Bihar is an online website. This website is created by Govt. of Bihar. The official website of RTPS Service Plus Bihar is serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. The site is designed for various online work under a single portal.
Right to Public Service (RTPS) is part of Bihar service plus initiative. The website is providing RTPS services along with more than five hundred other services. People know residence certificate as NIWAS Praman PATRA.
RTPS Service Plus Bihar
|RTPS Service Plus Bihar Online|
|Name||RTPS Service Plus Bihar|
|Bihar Official website||serviceonline.bihar.gov.in|
|Name of State||BIHAR|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Any person from Bihar can register on the portal. After registration, people can get access to 500+ online services with RTPS offered by the government.
Services Provided at RTPS Service Plus Bihar Portal
RTPS Service Plus Bihar Online Portal is meant to deliver numerous services Like RTPS and other 500+ services. People from Bihar can use this online portal for the following stuff.
- Character certificate.
- OBC certificate.
- Land Possession Certificate (LPC).
- Tatkal Services for Residential, Caste And Income Certificates.
- Certificate Services include.
- Caste Certificate (Jati Praman Patra).
- Income Certificate (Aaay Praman Patra).
- Local Residence Certificate (Awasiya Praman Patra).
RTPS Service Plus Bihar Online Features
Under the Citizen Section, you can Register Yourself for any Bihar government’s scheme as well as for RTPS. If you have lost your password then Forgot Password option is available on the portal.
Track RTPS Application Status
On Service Plus Bihar official website, you can check RTPS application status. To check application status, Click on the option Citizen Section. Then Track Application Status available on your display.
How To Create RTSP Certificates Using Service Online Bihar Gov?
- You should use Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open website in Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Allow All Pop-Up Blocker in the Browser.
- If you are a new user, then register yourself.
- An OTP will send During the registration.
- After enter OTP registration will complete.
- You will get Login-ID and Password.
- Now login with your User name and password.
- Click on RTPS services.
- Click On Certification link which you want to make.
RTPS Tatkal is immediate service. By using Tatkal service anyone can make a certificate within 3 days. It will better apply offline instead of online for the Tatkal service.RTPS Login option is only available for govt staff. People can only apply for the certificates and check their application status.
- To check RTPS status people have to visit RTPS’s official website.
- First of all, Visit the page.
- In the first place of this page, you will see the Application Id box.
- Enter your application number and click on submit button.
- Now the status will appear on the device’s display.
- Take a print out of your application for future reference.
RTPS Service Plus FAQs
What is RTPS Tatkal?
This idea is new facility provides RTPS. You can book tatkal Certificate and get within 3 Days.
Where can I RTPS login?
You can directly login using the official portal. The name of the official portal in rtps.bihar.gov.in.
Can I take RTPS print?
You can only take print after a successful registration. You need registration ID to take the print out.
Where can I found RTPS Status?
All the information regarding RTPS Service Plus Application Status is available here.
What is the RTPS digital certificate?
This copy is a soft copy of the certificate which can be used for various purpose.
What is RTPS Service Plus?
Service Plus is a configurable, unified framework for service delivery of central and state government. It is providing rapid rollout of any government service, any time by any level of government. Service Plus Bihar is part of Service plus and RTPS is part of Service Plus Bihar.
How to get online citizen GAD online RTPS services?
You have to use the Mozilla Firefox Browser. Allow Pop-Up Blocker to All Site. If you are a new user, create a login-id and password. For this, a working e-mail-id and mobile number will be required. Click on the desired service of the Social Welfare Department. The link will be available under the RTPS services. Log in with your Login-ID and Password.
How to pay the fee for service?
The Service Provider Department pays the fee through the Department. It is known as Bihar’s OGRAS Payment Gateway. You will be dispatched to OGRAS from ServicePlus. Select the appropriate Period Year on OGRAS.
Can I type in Hindi in the application form?
Conversion of Name (English) to Name (Hindi) occurs in the application form. Press [Space] after every word in English, and It turn in Hindi.