SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) can soon release SBI Clerk 2020 Pre-Examination Results. After the result is released, the candidates will be able to check their results by visiting the official website of the bank sbi.co.in.
This year SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination of 2020 was conducted in many examination centers across the country on 22, 29 February and 1, 8 March. Through the recruitment of SBI Clerk 2020, the bank will recruit about 8,134 clerk posts.
How To Check SBI Clerk Preliminary Result
- First, go to the official website sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link of ‘SBI Clerk Result 2020’ on the home page.
- After this, fill the information asked.
- Now click on submit. SBI Clerk Result will open on your screen.
- You can now check and download your result.
After the release of the SBI Clerk 2020 Preliminary Examination, candidates will be able to check their results with the help of the direct link given below.