A piece of good news arrived for the Banking aspirants. All candidates who want to get a job in India’s no.1 private sector bank(SBI) can apply online till 26 January 2020. Recently SBI has published a notification related to 8134 new clerk posts on 02 January and started receiving an online application form from 03 January 2020.
SBI will recruit total 8134 clerks including 8000 junior associates regular posts & 134 junior associates backlog posts.www.ibpsonline.ibps.in is the official site for the SBI clerk recruitment. Therefore all eligible and interested candidates have to visit this portal to online registration.
The online registration charge is Rs. 750 & Rs. 0 for General/OBC & SC- ST candidates. This is a good opportunity for the students who are only preparing for the SBI clear posts for several years because this time number of vacant post is higher than in comparison to the previous year.
Candidates can pay the online exam fee through their Debit card, Internet banking, UPI, credit card etc. However, for offline fee payment candidates have to visit their nearest SBI branches.
How To Apply Online For SBI Clerk 2020?
- Firstly you have to create a user ID for online registration.
- Afterwards, you have to visit this page- https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijassdec19/
- Enter your registration number along with password & security code.
- Now SBI clerk online registration form will visible.
- Fill your education details together with personal information correctly.
- Before final submission, go through the online form then save the form for future reference.