Women’s Santoor Scholarship – Launched in 2016-17, Santoor Women’s Scholarship is an annual recurring program dedicated to empowering underprivileged girls who wish to pursue higher education after Class 12. Instituted by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares, the fund supports 900 girls every year.
|Women’s Santoor Scholarship|
|Name of Scholarship||Women’s Santoor Scholarship|
|Application starts from||15-Jul-20|
|Last date to apply||15-Aug-20|
|Contact||011-430-92248 (Ext- 121) / +917337835166|
|Details Link||Check Details|
Applications for the year 2020-2021 will be commencing in the month of July 2020.
What are the Awards?
The scholarship amount consists of Rs 24000 per annum until the student completes her degree.
What is the Eligibility?
- This scholarship program is open to students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana only.
- This Scholarship is only for girl students of underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds
- To be eligible to apply, the applicant must:
- Have completed grade 10 from a government school
- Complete grade 12 from a government school/college in the year 2019-20.
- Enrol into a minimum three-year degree program in the year 2020-21.
Application Fees information is not available.
Applications for the Scholarship will open tentatively in July 2020. Once nominated, we will get in touch with the candidate when the application window opens. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to apply using the prescribed application form.
The application window opens on July 15th, 2020 and closes on August 15th, 2020.
For further details, please check-
Applications will be evaluated.